Saturday, August 16, 2008

Item of interest

I am home alone and this has given me time to set up this blog.
Most of my daily activities are routine and of little interest to anyone. However, I have compiled a lesson book on Buddhism which is unusual and possibly of interest to some, it was certainly interesting to me in the time it took to prepare, and now in review it is a pleasure to scan parts every now and then. This is available upon request by email file transfer.
I have prepared several unpublished collections of poetry on: nature, love, personal transformation and of course personal poetry shared with Libby.
In the past I have written four books, most recently the -Buddhist Sutra, before that -Frame of Reference, more than ten years ago -Jack and Lucky, and almost ancient history -The New Trojan Horse. I wrote these books with the intention of sharing them, and that is in part what I am doing with this blog, sharing my ideas and my life.
Today for excitement, I will probably go out and trim the hedge and do some pruning.

No comments: